Booking Terms & Conditions
You may also download these conditions of booking as a PDF.
- The Lodge and Anglers Lodge is provided fully furnished and equipped as described in the information provided and rented separately.
- A full set of bed linen is provided for all the beds. You NEED to bring towels please.
- Rental prices include reasonable use of gas, electricity, water.
- Domestic or other animals are not allowed at the Lake unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Smoking in the Lodge is NOT permitted.
- No more than the number of persons stated in the Booking Confirmation Form are to stay at the Lake unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Lodge & Lake will be clean on your arrival, it is requested to be kept clean and tidy and handed back in a similar condition as found.
- Please strip all the beds used on departure and leave linen on bed.
- Please vacate no later than 10am on departure day.
- All cancellations for a confirmed booking must be in writing. Although the owner will always try to re-let the Lake, the tenant remains responsible for the total cost of the period booked. If the Lake is re-let the owner will return any payments received less expenses. The deposit is non refundable.
- When booking a long time in advance we recommend taking holiday insurance to cover against unforeseen cancellations.
- A security deposit of £100 is required to cover losses, damages or any additional costs arising if the Lake & Lodge are not left in good order on departure. Please hand this in CASH on ARRIVAL.
- Arrival time at the Lake is 2pm & entry to the Lodge 4pm on the starting day and departure no later than 10am on the last day.
- The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings of any member of the party staying at the Lake.
- On your Arrival, please visit the third house on the left as you enter Laneuville A Remy for directions to the Lake.
- Ross Denny's mobile: 0033 685162851