Terms & Conditions
You may also download these conditions of booking as a PDF.
- The Lodge and Anglers Lodge is provided fully furnished and equipped as described in the information provided and rented separately.
- A full set of bed linen is provided for all the beds. You NEED to bring towels please.
- Rental prices include reasonable use of gas, electricity, water.
- Domestic or other animals are not allowed at the Lake unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Smoking in the Lodge is NOT permitted.
- No more than the number of persons stated at time of the Booking are to stay at the Lake unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Lodge & Lake will be clean on your arrival, it is requested to be kept clean and tidy and handed back in a similar condition as found.
- Please strip all the beds used on departure and leave linen on bed.
- Please vacate no later than 10am on departure day.
- All cancellations for a confirmed booking must be in writing. Although the owner will always try to re-let the Lake, the tenant remains responsible for the total cost of the period booked. If the Lake is re-let the owner will return any payments received less expenses. The deposit is non refundable.
- When booking a long time in advance we recommend taking holiday insurance to cover against unforeseen cancellations.
- A security deposit of £100 is required to cover losses, damages or any additional costs arising if the Lake & Lodge are not left in good order on departure. Please hand this in CASH on ARRIVAL.
- Arrival time at the Lake is 2pm & entry to the Lodge 4pm on the starting day and departure no later than 10am on the last day.
- The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings of any member of the party staying at the Lake.
Clients are advised to take out the required Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover Cancellation, Travel & Medical Insurance, Personal Belongings, Public Liability etc. Lac De Laneuville does not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury resulting from failure to provide yourselves with sufficient cover.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your group hold valid passports, visa and health certificates for travel within the European Community. We accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellations due to the following:
fire, storm, flood, closure of ports, weather conditions, acts of god, strikes, riots, political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other event or circumstances beyond our control.
Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us for your trip.
All persons agree to abide by the Fishery Rules.
Fishing is carried out entirely at your own risk and the owners accept no responsibility for any accidents or damage that might occur on our property while fishing or otherwise.
On your Arrival, please visit the third house on the left as you enter Laneuville A Remy for directions to the Lake.
Ross Denny's mobile: 0033 685162851