Fishing RULES at Lac de Laneuville
All Rules are in place to protect the carp and the quality of your stay if you decide to Fish.
- All Particle to be bought onsite in Euros please
- Max 5 Anglers for the months March to July and a Maximum of 4 Anglers for the months August to November due to the water levels.
- 3 Rods per Angler
- Rods must not be left unattended at any time
- No sacking of fish
- Large unhooking mats, landing nets and slings are provided & MUST BE USED
- All fish must be returned to the lake in the weigh sling
- All bivvies to be put on marked swims
- Main entrance gate to be kept closed at all times
- Bait Boats allowed
- No Rowing Boats allowed
- Minimum 12lb Line, no braided main lines
- No tether or fixed lead rigs
- No dogs allowed without prior permission
- All nut based baits to be checked with bailiff first
- No watches to be worn when handling fish
- RULES FOR GITE/CABIN
- No muddy boots in the Gite please.
- Please use kitchen in the Cabin for storage of tackle.
- No fires
- No bleach or cleaning products to be brought onsite
- Strictly no litter to be left lying around the grounds for the safety of the wildlife. Rubbish to be recycled in bins provided.
- A security deposit of £100 is required to cover losses, damages or any additional costs arising if the Lake & Gite/Cabin are not left in good order on departure. Please hand this in CASH on ARRIVAL.
- All beds used to be stripped of bed linen before departure please.
We reserve the right to terminate your vacation if you are in any way causing a disturbance or harm to other Guests, other people, grounds, fish, lakes or property. You will not be liable to a refund/compensation and you may incur costs for any damage carried out.
Telephone: 003 332 5068036 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org