a Location & things to do in the area
Lac de Laneuville is located in a beautiful Tourist area near Lac du Der in eastern France, in the Champagne Ardenne region.
Various attractions for the family are:-
- Nigloland, a Theme park for all the family set in lovely ground with carp swimming in the waterway running through it, again only 45 minutes away.
- Lac du Der offers Swimming on the beaches, Water sports like Water Skiing, Jet Skis, Sailing, speed boats, pedalos., Hire of Electric boats for trips around the lake, THIS year 2021 a Water Parc with inflatable jumps)
- McArthur Glen Designer Factory Outlet at Troyes only 45 minutes away.
- Miniature railway for trips around the Lac du Der, also a boat trip on the Lac du Der (this is only during July and August) showing the various places of interest. Crazy Golf & an Adventure High Wire Forest Course all only 15 minutes away.
- There are wonderful old Wooden Churches to visit, the Champagne Trail, Horse Racing with Trotting Horses, great family fun at Montier en Der some weekends.
- You are able to visit the Haras Nationale based in Montier en Der.
- Lovely walks & cycle Hire from Montier-en-Der.
- Opposite the Lake is a riding centre for the hire of horses for Forest walks or lessons.
- Another Brilliant High Wire at Louvemont about 10 minutes away.
Telephone: 003 332 5068036 Email: email@example.com
Thanks for a fantastic 2 week family holiday in August. We booked Lac Du Laneuville because the accommodation for the family looked absolutely perfect. We could not believe how luxurious it was, and only 20 yards from the lake.
We bought a family pass for Nigloland. We had some wonderful days at the theme park and the kids can't wait to go again
Tom & family
Forest walks at the Riding School opposite Lac de Laneuville