Location & things to do in the area
Lac de Laneuville is located in eastern France, in the Champagne Lakes region.
Various attractions for the family are:-
- Nigloland, a Theme park for all the family set in lovely ground with carp swimming in the waterway running through it, again only 45 minutes away.
- Lac du Der offers Swimming on the beaches, Water sports (Water Skiing, Jet Skis, Sailing, speed boats, pedalos).
- McArthur Glen Designer Factory Outlet at Troyes only 45 minutes away.
- Miniature railway for trips around the Lac du Der, also a boat trip on the Lac du Der (this is only during July and August) showing the various places of interest. Crazy Golf & an Adventure Forest Course all only 15 minutes away.
- There are wonderful old Wooden Churches to visit, the Champagne Trail, Horse Racing with Trotting Horses, great family fun at Montier en Der some weekends.
- You are able to visit the Haras Nationale based in Montier en Der.
- Lovely walks & cycle Hire from Monier-en-Der.
- Opposite the Lake is a riding centre for the hire of horses for Forest walks or lessons.
- Haras Nationale - one of the places horses were bred to go to war. They have a display in an area twice a week throughout the summer for visitors.
Telephone: 003 332 5068036 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org